Google Catching Birds From Behind a Screen
                                                                                       Back to Homepage                         

            Before, a long time ago, I also caught birds (chicken) in our backyard. I attached a line on the the tip or rim of a basket with no handle or Google Basket. And then I hang the line in the wire used for hanging and dry clothes. With the basket upside down, one side of the tip or rim touching the ground. I placed breads or Google Feeds as a bait. Afterwards I made the line through an opening in the window in my room. From inside my room, I waited for the birds to fly down and fed. And when they did, I immediately released the line I was holding making the basket fell down on the bird catching it easily. I remember catching a lot. I can't remember how exactly I got the birds to it's cage, I think I slid a plywood or something underneath the basket and without an opening I turned it over and brought it to our house. I hope this Google article is helpful to you......By the way, the birds didn't seem to see me behind the window screen, I don't know if I'm right.....maybe they did and thought I was in a cage or something that I cannot do anything to harm them or something...... or maybe they thought I was what they were....